I am moving into a brand new apt complex.
I sceduled install 3 weeks ago. I took off of work to be there for the 9-1 window. At 12:30 I get a call saying they must cancel. They said I would get a call back in 48 hours. After 2 weeks pass I get aggrevated and I call back, they say we are not sure why you were not called, but we can schedule you for This friday 9-1. I say ok. I just wanted the DVR package. So today I change my mind and decide I want the HD package. I really want the HD / DVR but refuse to pay 100 bucks for it. I know I am cheap.
Well the CSR tells me that because the install is within 48 hours they have to push my install back to Monday if I want to change boxes!!!!
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could
be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
A forum community dedicated to digital bit streaming enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about programming, content, and reception, home theaters, displays, models, styles, satellites, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!