DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
AllStar
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My screen says that I have not purchased the package that includes this channel? I see the D* count down screen like you see on a pay per view and then I get this message? Can somebody help me out on this one?

·
Godfather
410 Posts
gmoney said:
My screen says that I have not purchased the package that includes this channel? I see the D* count down screen like you see on a pay per view and then I get this message? Can somebody help me out on this one?
I don't think this channel was meant for everyone. Like anyother training video it is for the installer. DirecTV must have decided to restrict the channel to installers only.

It was neat to get an inside looking into the DirecTV training videos, but the free party is over. You can see install videos at solidsignal.com

·
Registered
12,591 Posts
tzphotos.com said:
I don't think this channel was meant for everyone. Like anyother training video it is for the installer. DirecTV must have decided to restrict the channel to installers only.

It was neat to get an inside looking into the DirecTV training videos, but the free party is over. You can see install videos at solidsignal.com
Unfortunately the new Slimline installation videos are not available at http://www.solidsignal.com, only the original AT9 videos.

·
Mentor
38 Posts
I called in to see if I could have the programming to activate channel 578. The 1st tier folks act as if the channel does not even exist. "I'm sorry sir, that channel does not exist." No such luck. Perhaps if enough folks would call in, they just might activate it again? lol

·
Hall Of Fame
4,873 Posts
tejohnson said:
I called in to see if I could have the programming to activate channel 578. The 1st tier folks act as if the channel does not even exist. "I'm sorry sir, that channel does not exist." No such luck. Perhaps if enough folks would call in, they just might activate it again? lol
No, it is probably because so many of us WERE watching it that it got deleted.

We were calling the installers on the carpet about what they were, or were not, doing.

Maybe if we called in and promised NOT to watch...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.