DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Legend
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a dish account and need to talk to dish and I have no account number.

And they will not talk without an account number.

The quit sending me a paper bill about a year ago and all the old paperwork has been lost.

They will not answer questions online or via phone without an account number.

How can I talk to them?

· Hall Of Fame
3,182 Posts
janeslogin said:
I have a dish account and need to talk to dish and I have no account number.

And they will not talk without an account number.

The quit sending me a paper bill about a year ago and all the old paperwork has been lost.

They will not answer questions online or via phone without an account number.

How can I talk to them?
Dish should be able to access your account info via your listed phone number (note: you do have to call from that phone.)

· Godfather
346 Posts
If you did away with paper billing you must get an electronic copy via email or something right? How would you know what your bill is? If you pay the bill electronically you would have the account number in your banking information somewhere, that number would be attached to the payment so that they could apply it.

· Legend
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
olds403 said:
If you did away with paper billing you must get an electronic copy via email or something right? How would you know what your bill is? If you pay the bill electronically you would have the account number in your banking information somewhere, that number would be attached to the payment so that they could apply it.
They did away with paper billing - I told them not to, they did it anyway. Discover pays it. The only know it is correct (or close to correct) because the amount Discover pays has been the same for two years. Discover wants an account number from me too.

· Icon
867 Posts
janeslogin said:
They did away with paper billing - I told them not to, they did it anyway. Discover pays it. The only know it is correct (or close to correct) because the amount Discover pays has been the same for two years. Discover wants an account number from me too.
\Sign in to your account online, your acct # plus everything else is online

· Kwisatz Haderach of Cordcuttery
3,148 Posts
dennispap said:
\Sign in to your account online, your acct # plus everything else is online
This. It's how I do it.

· Godfather
410 Posts
Just before it's closed, there's a big problem if you can't recover your account number on the phone with a CSR. I have two accounts in two different states. I never have the account number, and even though both accounts are attached to the same phone number they find both every time.

There's something missing here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.