Banned
378 Posts
hmmmmm

So are you guys saying (and the article) that the Install Network IS:

A Probable Nightmare

OR

A simple JOKE?

he he...:grin: Which One?

From where i sit i dont see a choice for "c". I only see choices (above) "a" and B".

Kinda limited in the Multiple choice HUH?:lol:

·
Banned
378 Posts
paulman182 said:
My original install and upgrades were all smooth.

4 DVRS with one HD. Phone lines to all. 5LNB dish on pole mount, buried RG6. All free.

Great installers.
I see you always post this after i speak "my truth". Well, .. you need to find some wood and knock gently is all i can say.. Why? My friend You ARE the Minority and unfortunately your story is one rare myth to the general public who experiences this mess.

Sorry this IS NOT an opinion But a fact. & i just dont talk about it i Also SEE it.
I could print here very single week as a fact the disgrace of this mess. Last week alone was a simple joke of a reflection as a fact that would go for pages in this forum. I also am Very close to a large portion of the Sat industry in general. What i see is a drop in the bucket too from my weekly correspondence and our reflections. There are Cx names and Job numbers as proof Not Just a keyboard and some "loud mouth".(me;) )

IF you had a good experience w/ D* installations in the last 2 yrs.. well.. like i said find some wood and Knock gently 'cause Your One Lucky individual if those Hsp's or MSp's showed up.

Oh and Paulman you are in Bluegrass territory right? Wanna see some Federal Court documents concerning that entity and what they are about? Do You watch the Soprano's? Do you Like Wallmart? How Bout 3rd world labor and blatant and purposed disregard for federal labor law as a whole and the base of what this country is built on as far as blue collar labor. BG has NLRB cases that stretch from here to the gulf. They did Not follow the first injunction Either years ago and had to go back to Federal court for violating the injuction concerning labor rights Again in repeated fashion. They also threatened witnesses in open court and their henchman was carry out of the court room.

SO I wouldnt glorify that type of behavior in this country little lone in this trade or this "tv watcher" forum either for that matter.

Like i say time and time again, this forum has No clue of what is the TRUTH and the real story "out here".

BUT, i can guarantee any person with morals and a non secular ounce of spiritual blood in their blood stream would NOT support one ounce of it if they knew the SEED and underlying FULL truth to this mess. & Ill lay the house on that!.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.