DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Godfather
260 Posts
Out of the 8 years that I have had service I have called D* probably 6 times until I called retention to upgrade to HD a couple of months ago. My last call went well and no problems.

My D* works so much better than the Multimedia Cablevision that I had which would go out everytime the wind blew. I would not go back to cable if had a choice, I didn't change to Time Warner when I upgraded to HD, so I guess I did my a choice to stay with D* when I didn't have to.

·
Godfather
260 Posts
cybrsurfer said:
It's very cost effective... and no equipment to buy... just a thought to consider...:sure:
To add to the savings great bundles... faster internet then cable tv with the fiber optic network.
My HD upgrade with D* only cost me the $19.99 S&H fee for the HR20. New dish and Zinwell included. Some of the suburban communities here are starting to get the Verizon FIOS but here in Austin we are still stuck with TW Cable and their no NFL Network or Sunday Ticket which doesn't work this week for this Broncos fan. Oh, but TWC does have BevoVOD (UT) here, nothing that this Sooner fan cares about. I do have TWC for internet and the service has been pretty good.

If Verizon FIOS came available down here I would have considerd it, but ST makes the choice for me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.