DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Icon
685 Posts
I have D* & E*. HD dvr with both. Mainly sports viewer. No live viewing. I prefer the VIP622 over the HR20 mainly because D* has abandoned the commercial skip button. I don't want to have to hit fast forward 3 times and time it just right to resume play. Even worse is the 30 second slip at about 6x! E* has intermittent audio breakup during playback. At least it has raveHD and 14 other weak content voom channels. I'm getting Sunday Ticket/Superfan next year for sure but very expensive(+-$350?). I need 3 HR20's to make it worthwhile. On back-order.

Time Warner cable here. Less HD channels. Verizon FIOS coming soon. Same limited channel lineup as cable but supposedly better quality video (no more HD-Lite?). Tough choices. Very frustrating that DBS has scarse RSN in HD. Not for another year? Bummer. Fox Sports West finally shows a USC game in HD last week and screen goes blank after 3 hours. Missed almost all of fourth quarter unless I record SD feed also. D* says check program guide often to find limited HD sports on CH. 95. If they didn't have a monopoly on the NFL I would bail. Am I the only one sick and tired of watching the OAKLAND Raiders in Los Angeles all the time (like next sunday)? And CBS only has 3 HD games every week!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.