DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
AllStar
68 Posts
Don't be suprised if they try to sneak the connection fee on your bill even if you have it connected. I have a 722 that is connected to both broadband and phone line (for caller id) and a 322 that is connected to the phone line and on my last bill they tried to sneak in the connection fee. I've had these boxes for 2 years and have never disconnected them or had the charge before. When I called to complain, they immediately removed the charge from my bill without question and then transferred me to tech support for "troubleshooting". Of course, everything checked fine and the tech said that there must have been something wrong with the phone line when it tried to call out. My phone service and DSL has always been very reliable, so I doubt that there was a problem. Of course, anything could happen. I could win the lottery tomorrow and I'd be more than happy to pay their connection fee. Until then, I'll be watching my Dish bill very closely.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.