DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Whatever
1,567 Posts
There are many things I'd change but if I had to choose just one - speed. It would be really nice if the thing responded to a remote keypress immediately like just about all other CE devices do.

·
Mentor
51 Posts
Put the CC back on the yellow button,why on earth do you need 2 info buttons. It was so handy to have one button to the cc and then one jump to turn it back off. Sometimes its hard to hear a certin few words and then the cc is no longer needed

·
Mentor
38 Posts
Option to turn off the useless Channel / Menu banner! I don't need to be presented with options that are on the remote every time I change the channel. I'm sick of seeing it and exiting out of it and I've only had DTV for 1.5 weeks. I'd put up with the lag in the guide if I could turn that POS off.

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Davenlr said:
Give me the old guide, in HD. More channels/time per guide page.
SO far I still have it on my H20-100 feeding 4 sd out puts :lol:;)
The "NEW" GUI won't be used on that model :D

·
I used to be a rocket scientist
12,182 Posts
A button that would mute all the complaints about the new GUI . . . :lol:

·
Whatever
1,567 Posts
LameLefty said:
A button that would mute all the complaints about the new GUI . . . :lol:
that would be a change to the remote.

·
Hall Of Fame
3,640 Posts
Better remote response in the menus. Once you're into the guide, it's fast, but navigating in and out of the playlist and menus can be a bit pokey at times.

·
Hall Of Fame
3,009 Posts
RAD said:
The ability to schedule recordings on other HD DVR's that are on the same WHDVR network.
+9,397.5 ! OK +1 Really want this. REALLY... Did I mention I REALLY want this?

As to the GUI, we lost detail on the info and need to drill in to find out if the movie in the list is the original, or first, or second remake. Old info always showed the year and the principal on screen talent without having to drill in.

Don "in some ways we lost more than we gained" Bolton

1 - 20 of 106 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.