DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was over at DBSForums reading some posts and I ran across RJS's post regarding a PPV coupon that he was giving away.

I just wanted to say Thank you to him for his kindness and generosity to send me his PPV coupon. My 2 boys ages 6 and 9 will enjoy it RJS :) . Just wanted to make note here of some of the kind and thoughtful people here in the DBS community. I really thought it was nice of him to send it to a complete stranger.

Thanks again :)

Here's the Post

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
John,

I have to say that I find it very refreshing to have you here posting. I find that I've gotton cynical enough about this entire satellite business that I very often forget to sit back and enjoy the pleasures of just buying a movie and watching it. To see you actually excited about getting a ppv coupon from dish makes me sit back and smile and think back how excited I was with the new satellite that I put on my roof a year ago. It's nice to have you hear, and thank for posting this message.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really, we never order PPV, so I had no use for the thing.
I'm glad John C and his kids will enjoy the movie.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome RJS, stop back buy and see us again. We can always use a little more input around here.
Welcome to the darkside !! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RJS, Thank you, The PPV coupon came today in the mail :)

Just a thought: You have to admit, we don't always agree on things, we can't always type our thoughts the way we mean them, but there are alot of helpful and caring people in these forums.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.