DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· AllStar
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I all those who think of switching DONT. I went to comcast to save money for a few months. They lied about installation fees and pricing. The bill was $30 more then I was told. When I called they told me they would take the instal fees of. Then I get a email stating differently. Never again I love Direct tv's customer service.

· Premium Member
36,659 Posts
joeshan99 said:
I all those who think of switching DONT. I went to comcast to save money for a few months. They lied about installation fees and pricing. The bill was $30 more then I was told. When I called they told me they would take the instal fees of. Then I get a email stating differently. Never again I love Direct tv's customer service.
I'm pretty sure the nickname "ComCrap" didn't appear because a lot of people were happy with that service.

Rich

· RF Engineer
4,324 Posts
When I installed my own DirecTV system and took my Time-Warner cable boxes in to their office and canceled their service the snotty person at the "dis-service" counter said "You'll be back".

That was 12 years ago.

· Legend
383 Posts
I recently got internet service and 2 phone lines from them.... my monthly rate is cheaper than what i had but, they slammed me with a $80 install fee:nono2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.