DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Legend
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my Directv system installed on 5/8/2012..I cannot say enough right now about the system and the service. I had Dish for over 4 1/2 years, but their customer service has dropped, I lost signal more times than I care to comment about, So i decided it was time to make a switch.
I ordered my system from their website and was able to set-up my install for 2 day later, the installer was scheduled to arrive between 8-12 arrived at 8:45, He was there for 1 1/2 hours because he had to switch out satellite dishes, and run a new cable for internet connection.
I now have to go out a purchase a HDTV. So in a few weeks I will be back asking how to hook up the TV to the DVR.

I Have a HR23 DVR installed.

Thanks in Advance.

· Legend
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, I agree. I bought the cable the other day I saw it on sale the other day it was 1/2 price. So I have part of what I need. I put the TV on "Layaway" (I know it is an old fashion idea, but I am not rich) so I will have the TV in 1 1/2 months. It is a Magnavox 32MF301B for $279.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.