DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Install Today

2K views 26 replies 11 participants last post by  deepthinker 
#1 ·
Well, the installer is supposed to be here between 1 and 5 and here it is 1:42. Watch him come at 4:30.:rolleyes: I'm going nuts waiting on the guy to get here. I did get the automated call from Mastec yesterday, so I'm hoping that means they do have HR20's here in DFW. I've read a lot about them being out of stock. Fingers crossed. I'll chime in with my thoughts after install.

#27 ·
I got the remote thing figured out the other night, just haven't had time to chime in here. I've been trying to get the old HDTivos cleared off, so I can seel them.

Stupid me didn't actually put in the code for the DTV receiver for AV1. :lol:

Anyway, haven't really had a chance to play with the boxes much. I can say that what little I have has me loving them. The speed of the UI and prioritizer are awesome. I have only run into one thing that seems to be a problem with the UI.

I went to set up an Autorecord for Dallas Stars games and noticed that even with "Custom 1" set to not show the NHL Center Ice channels it still shows them. I'm assuming this means it will try to record from those channels, which will be a no no. It doesn't look like it lets you change "The channels I get", so how do I keep it from recording on those channels I don't have????

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.