DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Fromer Member
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you like it? I hate it! If the two championship teams play during the regular season then the series is much, much less special.

·
3 Posts
For me, I love the NATIONAL vs AMERICAN league regular season games...its more intriguing and exciting now, atleast for me it is. I guess you dont like how the NFL is right now? You don't favor seeing the AFC teams vs the NFC teams in the regular season because then if both Conference champs have already met in the regular season, then its less special for you?

Matter of fact, on average, I believe the average attendance for inter-league games are much higher than non-interleague games...so with that said, I guess the majority of the people likes it??????????????????

·
Icon/Supporter
873 Posts
I like the interleague play! When the MLB started interleague play a few years ago, I was thrilled because I would finally get to see the Yanks vs. the Mets. It's nice to see all the teams play each other instead of just the same teams over and over. And it's always fun to watch the AL pitchers try to bat! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts