DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Legend
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After weeks of stability, I'm seeing a few odd things that I haven't seen mentioned yet.

First issue I'm having is some of my recording are stopping short. I'm not sure if it is just because they are going over by a minute and I'm not padding or what. I've recorded all of the classic holiday cartoons, and for some reason several of them end a few minutes short. Ideas? All of our normal recording are working fine.

Second issue. I was watching Van Helsing, got tired and recorded it so I could go to bed. The recording length in the morning showed 2:11. As I'm watching it, I notice that my time in the lower right is getting close to 2:11, but the move isn't over. I watch it go to, then past 2:11. The whole movie is recorded and the final time is like 2:34 or something odd. I've never seen the play time go past the recorded time.

Z

·
200 Posts
ZDawg said:
After weeks of stability, I'm seeing a few odd things that I haven't seen mentioned yet.

First issue I'm having is some of my recording are stopping short. I'm not sure if it is just because they are going over by a minute and I'm not padding or what. I've recorded all of the classic holiday cartoons, and for some reason several of them end a few minutes short. Ideas? All of our normal recording are working fine.

Second issue. I was watching Van Helsing, got tired and recorded it so I could go to bed. The recording length in the morning showed 2:11. As I'm watching it, I notice that my time in the lower right is getting close to 2:11, but the move isn't over. I watch it go to, then past 2:11. The whole movie is recorded and the final time is like 2:34 or something odd. I've never seen the play time go past the recorded time.

Z
I also had the holiday cartoons as recorded short. I blew it off as thinking it was timing issue with the broadcast.

·
AllStar
77 Posts
I've experienced the same thing. I don't recall the show.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.