DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Cool Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a HR34/700 and a HR24/100 and both are connected to the internet through my router. For the past several weeks I have been unable to connect I keep getting an error code 70-251 cannot detect home network. your receiver is configured to work with a home network but the network was not detected please check cable and test again. Internet works on everything but my recievers any thoughts would be helpful. the software version for the hr34 is 0x5cd and for the hr24 is 0x5d2.

·
ΔS > 0
1,972 Posts
Try resetting your router and any switches you might have between the Internet modem and your DVRs. I've had to do this now and then with my Linksys router.

Also, see if the network lights on your Ethernet port or DECA are on.

If you still have problems, please describe your network setup: DECA (coax) or Ethernet, router make and model, etc.

·
Cool Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
after all the red button resets last nite I finally just unplugged the receiver and plugged it back and set up internet connection again and it is working. Will have to do the Hr34 this evening when all scheduled recordings are done. Thanks for the replies. Will post back if there are problems with the HR34.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.