DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Legend
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are shipping me a receiver. On the D* website under my acct I see the order number, but I don't see any field for the FedEx tracking num. Is it on the D* website anywhere? Ir do I have to call to get it?

· Super Moderator
13,787 Posts
If it isn't with the order then I don't think it's accessable from the website.

I would call and ask if they can give it to you.

I'm moving this to the General Discussion forum.

Mike

· Hall Of Fame
3,263 Posts
I recently ordered a nomad through the website and it showed me that it had shipped but there was no tracking number. I called and after a little poking around, the CSR was able to give me the tracking number.

So, yes, call in to get the number. :)

· 1*
9,917 Posts
DirecTV generally ships via 2-day FedEx, so usually by the time they have the tracking number you will get your delivery... :)

That being said, I have gotten my tracking number on-line, although twice it showed up after I received my delivery.

- Merg

· Cool Member
32 Posts
I wouldn't worry about it too much yet. With all of the things we have had shipped from Directv, we have received everything the very next business day. If you are still waiting after 3 days maybe then you can contact D*.

· Cool Member
22 Posts
A little trick for FedEx shipments ... you can use:
fedex.com=>Track=>TrackByReference
There, skip the Acct# field, and put your DirecTV order # in the Reference field, fill in Country & Zip, then "Track"

The only gotcha I've had is sometime the vendor/shipper will add extra characters to the order # on the label (like -1 [even when there's no -2]). I don't know if DirecTV does this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.