DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Icon
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two HR24-100s with MRV. If I have both tuners recording on DVR1, will MRV allow me to setup recordings on DVR2 from DVR1? I know I can go to DVR2 and setup 2 additional recordings, but I got the impression from a D* CS, right or wrong, that if both tuners were recording on one DVR; you had the option to setup recording on the other DVR from the first DVR. I tried testing this, but the only choice was to cancel one of the recordings. I never got the option to go to the second DVR. Best wishes!

· Icon
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the responses. I guess I misunderstood D* C.S. It would be nice if this did work. It would save the cost of HMC 34.

· Icon
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
carl6 said:
You can schedule recordings on the other HR from on-line though. You don't have to be at the DVR (but you would need online access).
I use the online scheduling, but it would be more convenient from either DVR. Thanks, and have a great day!

· Banned
5,343 Posts
allenn said:
I use the online scheduling, but it would be more convenient from either DVR. Thanks, and have a great day!
Yes I agree, but its still nice that you can access both to watch recording from either.

· Icon
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sdirv said:
........ can probably be done via iPhone/iPad, etc..
Yes, for the iPhone/iPad and Nook Tablet. I have scheduled programs from all of them. Best wishes!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.