DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Is OTA been enabled in MLPS-ST. PAUL?

684 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  hasan 
#1 ·
Hey guys, been noting people on both coasts as well as Missouri if I'm not mistaken who have recieved the OTA download. I'm just hoping I'm not missing anything here. I haven't done anything physically since the H10-250 was sent back, I don't have to do I? I'm just going to the menu SAT/ANTENNA setup window and looking for the antenna portion to be highlighted. Sorry if I'm being to simple here, just hoping I'm not missing something. So, anyone from the Twin Cities or somewhere near have it yet? thanks for helping in advance, and I hope this thread is OK in this category.

#2 ·
What you are missing, is that the software versions with OTA have not gone national yet. They where available for brief periods of times, last week for those intrested in "testing" the software versions.

#3 ·
The OTA software version has not been released nationally. The people that have it thus far have received it as a slow roll-out (west coasters) and the ones that forced the download during the "Santa" window of opportunity. Be patient, it is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.