DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Mentor
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the [email protected]@b question but my head is starting to hurt from attempting to assimilate tons of new info. I want the HR20 with a built-in DVR. Is this model called the HR20-700? Is this currently the only one that DTV will "sell" me? Are other variants of the HR20 (e.g. -500, -399 etc.) available? Are they any good? Is the HR20-700 the current state-of-the-art?

Thanks for the help!:)

·
Hall Of Fame
1,758 Posts
Elling said:
Sorry for the [email protected]@b question but my head is starting to hurt from attempting to assimilate tons of new info. I want the HR20 with a built-in DVR. Is this model called the HR20-700? Is this currently the only one that DTV will "sell" me? Are other variants of the HR20 (e.g. -500, -399 etc.) available? Are they any good? Is the HR20-700 the current state-of-the-art?

Thanks for the help!:)
Pace (700) is the only manufacturer for the HR20 presently. D* is finally starting to sell a black version of the HR20 which is also a 700.

·
Mentor
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. I thought it was sort of odd how the first (to my knowledge) model started off as a "-700" (as opposed to "-100").

·
Godfather
423 Posts
A new manufacturer is supposed to be added in 2007, so there should be a number besides 700 next year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.