DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the Hr10-250 is there anywhere you can go to see what will and won't record on the same screen by date? I'm looking for something like the UTV and R15 have where all the conflicts and the record shows are on the same screen. So far the thing that I can see to did is to flip back and forth between the upcoming coming records and the history. But that's a pain in the but if I'm trying to sort out conflicts.

·
Hall Of Fame
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I basically had an issue where I wasn't find a epsiode of a program in the history or the upcoming recordings. History will show you that something won't record because it's a repeat, right? I just remembered. It was the OC it was on there at all. Thurs is the night that I have to double check everything since there is a point at which we have 6 different things recording on each tuner. I had to cancel one of the other shows and add the OC in. Is there any reason SP episode wouldn't show in history or upcoming? It was a new episode so it should have there (and it's setup to record new shows only).

·
Hall Of Fame
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, so the only reason that it won't show in the history is because it's a repeat and the SP is set to not record Repeats. So if I don't see something in the history or the upcoming I should double check the SP to make sure that it is set for first run and repeats.

I'm still getting use to what Tivo does and doesn't do. Thanks.

·
Hall Of Fame
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good to know. If I had know that it excluded repeats off the history I would have looked to see if they where repeats. Now that I know how it works I can hopefully figure it out next time. Thanks for all your help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.