DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
DBSTalk Club Member
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i can NOT rewind 1x more often then not......is this a known bug?

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
Perhaps if you provided more info? You're having trouble with 1x rewind. Is it only the 1x speed? What happens when 1x rewind doesn't work? Does the video freeze? Does it seem like it didn't even receive the rewind command?

If you guys don't provide sufficient detail, it's harder for the other forum members to help you and harder for D* to figure out where the bugs are.

Also, what are you asking in the subject??

·
Hall Of Fame
1,765 Posts
I just tried this on mine (0b) and the same thing happened to me. It would not rewind on 1x. I then switched to 2x rewind and it started going. I then tried to fwd and it went no problem. I then tried 1x rwd again and it did not go. Once I do the 2x back one time though then after that the 1x rwd works no problem.

Hope that made sense

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
Mixer said:
I just tried this on mine (0b) and the same thing happened to me. It would not rewind on 1x. I then switched to 2x rewind and it started going. I then tried to fwd and it went no problem. I then tried 1x rwd again and it did not go. Once I do the 2x back one time though then after that the 1x rwd works no problem.

Hope that made sense
Thanks for checking it out Mixer. Could you repost the same thing in the 0x10B thread so that it's properly documented?

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
Mixer said:

Hope that made sense
I just tried 1x rewind on a recorded program and it worked fine.

I then tried 1x rewind on a "live" program it worked fine.

I can't replicate the problem, sorry. (0x10b)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.