DBSTalk Forum banner

Items Missing from PlayList via Nomad/iPad App

2K views 13 replies 2 participants last post by  Rtm 
I'm having this issue on my Nomad and iPad as well. I unplugged the Nomad and reset my DVR and they came up on the iPad but once again 12 hours later Nomad still unplugged the iPad app is missing programs again.

The Merg said:
It's not that the nomad is interfering with the iPad app. The issue is how the iPad and nomad see the PlayLists from the DVRs. Either try rebooting your DVR and see if the iPad sees your whole PlayList or try recording something first on the DVR to see if that fixes the problem.

- Merg
Clearly it's an issue I shouldn't have on SWIM and DECAS

The nomad and directv apps are distributed and produced/coded by directv and this issue wasn't on 0x59e. By deca and swim I was implying that I'm wired the directv way and not through all Ethernet until the deca broadband deca.

Have you assigned static ips to any of your receivers or upgraded the storage space?

The Merg said:
Mine don't expire. I think other people have the issue but people just don't notice it. I might not have noticed it save for the fact that I wanted to download a specific series to the nomad.

- Merg
Erm idk mine expire but it just re-leases the same ip. For now I just unplugged the nomad deleted the apps from my iPhone and iPad and the directv iPad app.

Moved my nomad to a separate switch and am no longer having the problem. I have 3 Netgear GS108 plugged into the Time Capsule. I think somehow the traffic was getting stuck in the switch but I'm not sure. Cross
My fingers this fixes it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.