DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was without D* and internet for about 6 weeks this summer as I moved. Both D* and internet were disconnected just as D-11 came to life. I know have both installed at my new house.

I know all the legacy MPEG2 HD channels are now available in MPEG4 and I know Planet Green HD and ABC Family HD were launched. Is that all that has happened with D-11 so far?

Are there any rumors as to when more HD will be added to D-11?

Sorry to sound like such a newbie - I used to be on this site all the time and was very well informed, but now I'm playing lots of catchup. Thanks (and it's good to be back!).

· Godfather
279 Posts
Indiana627 said:
I was without D* and internet for about 6 weeks this summer as I moved. Both D* and internet were disconnected just as D-11 came to life. I know have both installed at my new house.

I know all the legacy MPEG2 HD channels are now available in MPEG4 and I know Planet Green HD and ABC Family HD were launched. Is that all that has happened with D-11 so far?

Are there any rumors as to when more HD will be added to D-11?

Sorry to sound like such a newbie - I used to be on this site all the time and was very well informed, but now I'm playing lots of catchup. Thanks (and it's good to be back!).
WELCOME BACK

09-10-08, 09:36 PM
Satelliteracer said:
More HD is coming guys. Takes two to tango, sometimes more than two to get deals done.

D* also set out an ambitious goal to deliver HD to many local markets. It is doing both. More HD locals coming next week and more nationals will be here sooner rather then later so hang in there.

· Beware the Attack Basset
26,626 Posts
Indiana627 said:
You haven't missed much outside of the addition of mass quantities of HD PPV channels.

HD LIL are beginning to percolate and it is [strike]rumored[/strike] hinted that tomorrow will bring six new markets.

· Hall Of Fame
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the update. Sounds like I had all the current info without know I did.
mcbeevee said:
We are still in anticipation mode. So, were you really spending the 6 weeks filming the next Indiana Jones (part 5) movie?

:)
Yes, Indiana Jones and the Search for More National HD :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.