DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Legend
194 Posts
teebeebee1 said:
The game mix on 720 comes in, says it is on 735 and HD 735-1 but nothing comes in on 735 and -1 says blacked out?

D*, fix it yo!
At 1:28 CT, the SD version is available on 735, but no HD on 735-1-- says blacked out and offers, but does not do, "GameSearch"

·
Hall Of Fame
12,971 Posts
730 is coming in for me but 730-1 is blacked out.

Looks like guide data did not get updated.

Villager said:
At 1:28 CT, the SD version is available on 735, but no HD on 735-1-- says blacked out and offers, but does not do, "GameSearch"
I think it is not searching because the title says Upcoming.

·
The Shadow Knows!
37,060 Posts
I have it on good authority that it is on in Chicago. Perhaps you should see if it is on another channel or broadcasted elsewhere.

·
Godfather
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyone else's world just turned upside down after all these FSN realignment? I don't even hardly know where to search anymore, years of channel #'s just gone :D

Hopefully they get this figured out because this mini screen on 720 just not doing it for me

·
Hall Of Fame
12,971 Posts
Both 665 and 735 SD versions are on. But the guide data on 735 says Upcoming for tonight and on 665 it says Baseball's Golden Age.

They planned to rerun last night's game at 3 pm and hence the blackout, which would be on in Chicago.

They messed up the HD. Plain and simple. But since the SD was out originally, maybe they are fixing it.

Edit to add: The game search on 665 HD found the 665 SD even though I have SD duplicates blocked. That is pretty nifty when you think about it.

·
Hall Of Fame
12,971 Posts
teebeebee1 said:
Anyone else's world just turned upside down after all these FSN realignment? I don't even hardly know where to search anymore, years of channel #'s just gone :D

Hopefully they get this figured out because this mini screen on 720 just not doing it for me
Go to 735 SD or to 665 HD and let it find 665 SD for you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.