DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Up The Irons!
5,775 Posts
Replays of NFL Preseason games have never been shown out of market on the RSNs only on the NFL Network. Same with live preseason games on RSNs blackouts there as well.

· Hall Of Fame
12,954 Posts
DCSholtis said:
Replays of NFL Preseason games have never been shown out of market on the RSNs only on the NFL Network. Same with live preseason games on RSNs blackouts there as well.
Never is a long time. They used to be on several years ago. But erratically. Now look for them on NFL Network, which often shows one half from one team's broadcast and the other half from the other.

· Up The Irons!
5,775 Posts
Your right. I remember a few Ravens games that snuck through on CSN Mid-Atlantic a few years ago.

· Up The Irons!
5,775 Posts
tonyd79 said:
Never is a long time. They used to be on several years ago. But erratically. Now look for them on NFL Network, which often shows one half from one team's broadcast and the other half from the other.
I have to correct myself here. I flipped on SNY a few minutes ago and it appears that at least here in Cleveland the replay of the Jets game WAS indeed in the clear. I'll be watching next week to see if its a continuing trend with SNY and preseason Jet games.

· Hall Of Fame
12,954 Posts
psunate77 said:
So honestly, the sports package is a pretty big joke, unless you like its the best damn sports show?
Not really. There is plenty of college sports in the clear as well as coaches shows and it also brings you ESPNU and other channels besides the RSNs.

· Godfather
411 Posts
tonyd79 said:
Not really. There is plenty of college sports in the clear as well as coaches shows and it also brings you ESPNU and other channels besides the RSNs.
Yep - I only subcribe to the Sportspack from about mid-September to mid-March. Great for college football and hoops.

· Hall Of Fame
1,348 Posts
That's weird becaue when I went to bed last night the R10 in the bedroom was recording the Jets/Browns replay from SNY. It used to be in the family room and I have a Cleveland Browns Keyword search/record set up on it. I fully expected the game to be blacked out but it was there playing.

The game was on. A replay of the original feed off of CBS Channel 2HD in NYC. I fell asleep watching it and plan to watch the rest when I get home.

Oh, and I'm in Winter Haven, FL. I know Florida is like New York Lite, but I think it's still considered out of market, no?

· Up The Irons!
5,775 Posts
Yep that's out of market. I had expected to have been blacked out of the SNY feed but was shocked. Hope that continues throughout the pre season.

· Icon
798 Posts
psunate77 said:
I have the sports package and can't understand why the replay of Jets-Browns is blacked out..

Also the Ravens-Pats replay on MASN is shpowing ESPN news.
I was able to view it last night here in Michigan with the sports pack

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.