DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just completed self install of 2H/1J system. Hoppers installed and went fine, and I verified Client ID before Joey installation. Joey went through wizard, connected to Hopper no problem. Here is where it got weird:

When trying to watch live tv, the Joey shows 015 - acquiring satellite, and after a few seconds it switches from showing sat 110 or 119 or 129 to X, and the corresponding transponder. I can view DVR content from hopper on joey, as well as EHD content, but not a tuner on a satellite feed. I haven't tried on Demand stuff or anything else.

I have contacted Dish, and we went through the obligatory resets, verified RG6, node issues etc, and they scheduled a service call for Monday. I thought I would see if anyone here had any insight or thoughts...

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll give that a shot again tonight. I wondered if it had something to do with guide data after installation yesterday, and hoped it would be corrected overnight with the updates, but it is still present. Haven't done a full reboot today, but will sure give it a go - thanks for the input.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.