DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Icon
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am happy to join the dbs talk membership to help support this great forum. I cannot find out how. I remember reading it somwehrer when I first signed up, but cannot find it now. If someone will give me the link, I wuld like to contribute. Thanks.

·
You make it, We break it
4,722 Posts
Everyone who's benefited should consider this. It's peanuts for the level of love these guys have given us by busting their humps these last few weeks.

·
Icon
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree, more than fair price, a way to say thanks for all Earl et al are doing. I do have a problem in that it seems paypal is the way to pay. I have had major problems with paypal, ripping me off, won't bore you with details, but closed my account several months ago. Earl if you want to PM me with a snail mail I can send a check, or if there is some other means to pay let me know.

·
Icon
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dervari said:
You should be able to use PP without an account as a one-shot payment.
Yes you are right. I got thrown off by the log in request at very top. I just ignored that and went ahead with the rest of the form, and payment completed. Thanks.

·
Icon
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
pecocus said:
Like the other posters... no idea this could be done.

But it's done now! :)
Earl, looks like you need to be more prevalent with this. Maybe a button on top of the main forum menu. I cannot even remember where I read it when I first joined actually. But seeing somebody else talk about it earlier today reminded me.

And the club is growing. :hurah:

·
DBSTalk Club Member
1,364 Posts
OK EARL, for all you do, this ones for you. I joined And still will donate $50 more when dual buffers happen :)

·
Charter Gold Club Member
22,056 Posts
HolmesCo said:
Earl, looks like you need to be more prevalent with this. Maybe a button on top of the main forum menu.
I cannot even remember where I read it when I first joined actually. But seeing somebody else talk about it earlier today reminded me.
I've been saying that for a long time - the way to 'donate' is too obscure.
...and the club is growing. :hurah:
Thank God! The Watercooler Forum 'gene pool' was thinning out and the place was
beginning to sound a lot like the "Buck Owens Show". :sure:

It's the "Watercooler" forum, fer crissake, not Karaoke Night at the local ******* bar! :grrr:

:grin:

·
DBSTalk Club Member
1,364 Posts
what is the Watercooler forum?

·
Charter Gold Club Member
22,056 Posts
It's a membership-only forum that can only be seen (and participated in) by those
who have contributed in $upport of the site's operating expenses. Why the forum
has remained hidden like a Salvation Army bell-ringer hiding out behind the Wal-
mart dumpster has long been a mystery to me :shrug: but then I've alway been an
"out there" kind of guy! :D

·
Charter Gold Club Member
22,056 Posts
"Kick-back"?

Isn't that a martial arts training school in Chi-Town? :D

·
Legend
228 Posts
Just J said:
Me too.

And I'm not just saying that because Earl is in Chicago, where bribery is a fine art and kicking back is the primary form of aerobic exercise. :D
Growing up in Chicago we learn the political motto:
"Vote early, vote often" (frequently practiced by deceased members of the community)

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
Nick said:
Isn't that a martial arts training school in Chi-Town? :D
Yep... and my 5 1/2 yr old is a Deputy in Tae Kwon Doe... he'll be a Black Belt before his 6th birthday.... glad I got solid oak doors...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.