DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Icon
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am happy to join the dbs talk membership to help support this great forum. I cannot find out how. I remember reading it somwehrer when I first signed up, but cannot find it now. If someone will give me the link, I wuld like to contribute. Thanks.

·
Icon
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree, more than fair price, a way to say thanks for all Earl et al are doing. I do have a problem in that it seems paypal is the way to pay. I have had major problems with paypal, ripping me off, won't bore you with details, but closed my account several months ago. Earl if you want to PM me with a snail mail I can send a check, or if there is some other means to pay let me know.

·
Icon
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dervari said:
You should be able to use PP without an account as a one-shot payment.
Yes you are right. I got thrown off by the log in request at very top. I just ignored that and went ahead with the rest of the form, and payment completed. Thanks.

·
Icon
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
pecocus said:
Like the other posters... no idea this could be done.

But it's done now! :)
Earl, looks like you need to be more prevalent with this. Maybe a button on top of the main forum menu. I cannot even remember where I read it when I first joined actually. But seeing somebody else talk about it earlier today reminded me.

And the club is growing. :hurah:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.