DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
5,047 Posts
He is preparing to committ baseball suicide.

He is apparently in the process of writing a book that will completely expose all the players he knows about in MLB. Meaning he might expose affairs, people who use steroids, and anything else that will ruin lives. He sounded so bitter, and he thinks baseball is blackballing him and out to get him.

BTW, Dan, Dibbs, and Sean Salisbury are begging him to take a step back and think about what he's doing before he does it. He should NOT write the book.

For the fans, I think it would be quite interesting to see what he has to say, but it could and probably will ruin lives.

· Godfather/Supporter
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jose's not the first, nor will he be the last, to threaten a tell-all book. I doubt Jose knows as much as he thinks he does, and once any publishing company's lawyers are finished vetting the book, there's likely to be very little that's publishable. There's very little chance this alleged book will see the light of day.

· Icon
715 Posts
Who cares? Jose is an idiot. Ever since 1989 when he drives up in Phoenix Muni in a red Ferrari with his girlfriend. They get out and kiss. She (latest at the time) gets in the car and drives out of the parking lot almost running over kids trying to get to Jose before he goes in the home clubhouse. Jose says he's busy and can't sign anything and walks slowly to the gate to walk in the clubhoue. He wouldn't sign anything even on the field, but a rookie by the name of Mark McGwire signed cards and baseballs for us. I'll never ever be a Jose fan. Who cares? He thought the Angels blackballed him, but he stunk wth the Angels last spring (if you stink with the Angels then you have to be bad). Who cares? Write the stupid book, piss people off, go find Ozzie and try and get on another independent minor league team and bat .194.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.