DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many members here are dealers for DISH, DTV or Peg???

Thanks,
Jeff

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I don't think there's been any around here in awhile ??
Now I'm curious, why do you ask? :)
I think Bob Haller that posts here used to be a Dish dealer.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i get the same impression.you would think most subs would gripe about their service or complain about something as many people are dis-satisfied with life.most of the posts seem to be up beat or sound like advertisements .i dont think i get enough for my money,they put on rural tv and took off star net.i would like to see more tv from asia or the middle east i couldnt care less about the wb or other local crap.directv seems more like a cable company these days.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When Chris first invited me here, I got the impression that it was more consumer than dealer.

I just want to make sure that I answer questions in the correct forum so that the 'consumer' realizes that I'm not trying to sell them rather trying to help them.

Thanks for asking John.

Jeff
www.dumpcable.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you a dealer?
I wouldn't think there would be anything wrong about putting a plug in for yourself. If someone was looking for an IRD, and you give them a price, nothing wrong with that.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im gona flush my directv bill down the toilet its so high. Star Net was very relaxing, i used to like to learn how to speak german with star net. sieg heil.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.