DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Cool Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like the idea of this but the options of 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 are a bit restrictive. I'd prefer 1, 3, 5, 10, 25 or something like that that. It would be nice to be able to set it to keep roughly a whole season of a show, but I don't see the value in being able to chose 4 episodes over 3 or 5. What do you all think? Maybe if enough people agree DTV will take it under advisement.

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
You still have the option to keep all episodes in a Series Link. I choose 4 episodes for shows that only run Monday - Thursday such as The Daily Show and Colbert Report.

·
Cool Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That makes sense, just out of curiousity, I have TDS and CR set up to record first run, but on monday it records the reruns as well, only on monday though. Anyway, the main reason I thought this would be nice is I record simpsons and futurama reruns, so there are 2 or so of each each day. I never intend to watch them all, but I'd like to have more than 5 on hand, but not 50+. It gets a bit tedious to manually delete them, if they are about to force something I actually want to see to be deleted. I know the keep until I delete can stave that off, and that's what I use now, but I think it'd be nice to be able to save 20 or so episodes at most, and would reduce the amout of manual adjusting and deleting.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.