DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to set up a "season pass" for college football and basketball for the University of North Carolina. I notice that games tend to say "North Carolina vs <insert opponent name>" in the titles. I've done a key word search on "North Carolina" but also seem to get hits like "North Carolina State" games as well, which of course, is not what I want. So, the question is, can anyone suggest a way to limit the search ONLY to North Carolina? I already know I"ll need to set up subcategories for both Football and Basketball, but I DON'T want to pick up the superfluous NC State games that will fill up my hard drive unnecessarily. Thoughts?

HELP!

Thanks in advance.

·
Icon
968 Posts
don't fight it.. its not going to do what you want... at least from my experience it won't. just set up a keyword search for "north carolina" and "show type" "event". and then check it out every week or so and go through the list and manually set games you want to record... otherwise you'll get recordings from channels you don't get, wrong games, repeats, etc....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.