DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
6,968 Posts
Go to the search screen, arrow over the the box where you type in your search and push the select button which then brings up the on screen keyboard.

Over the last few days I notice a mouse curser shaped like a I on my search screen. Anyone else seeing this?

·
Legend/Supporter
123 Posts
Originally posted by Scott Greczkowski
Go to the search screen, arrow over the the box where you type in your search and push the select button which then brings up the on screen keyboard.

Over the last few days I notice a mouse curser shaped like a I on my search screen. Anyone else seeing this?
Yes, I see the same thing. This feature will be more useful after they enable the arrow keys :)

·
God Bless America!
2,538 Posts
"Over the last few days I notice a mouse curser shaped like a I on my search screen. Anyone else seeing this?"

While I don't have a 721, I know enough (even though you don't think I know anything) to know they probably just didn't make sure to get rid of the mouse cursor everywhere. It seems like this system is just using good old XFree86, and of course, every day - DISH is "forgetting" about the GPL. Darn DISH, DARN YOU DISH!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.