DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Icon
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in Stockton, CA with my locals out of Sacramento. I have a HD and a SD channell for KMAX 31 but have not seen any HD programming at all. Why an HD channell if there is no programming from this station?

·
Icon
869 Posts
mocciat said:
I am in Stockton, CA with my locals out of Sacramento. I have a HD and a SD channell for KMAX 31 but have not seen any HD programming at all. Why an HD channell if there is no programming from this station?
I think the last thing I saw was an NFL preseason game that was moved from CBS13 due to a conflict with a Raiders game. I don't think any of the CW Network shows are in HD either. Unfortunately, these agreements are made with the owners of the TV stations. It has nothing to do with loosing this station and getting for example FOX 40. They are owned by Tribune and there are a number of negotiations going on to get all of their stations on DirecTV. Not sure about the other providers.

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
mocciat said:
Are you using a DTV box to get your OTA? I ask because the KMAX guide data from DTV appears to be missing the "HD Flag". I've watched a few shows the CW site says are HD and the data stream appears to be HD.

Hope this helps.

·
Icon
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Radio Enginerd said:
Are you using a DTV box to get your OTA? I ask because the KMAX guide data from DTV appears to be missing the "HD Flag". I've watched a few shows the CW site says are HD and the data stream appears to be HD.

Hope this helps.
can you pass along the link to this listing?

Thanks in advance

·
Legend
278 Posts
I don't get the locals thru the sat but from ota, channel 31 definitely broadcasts in HD (Smallville, Supernatural, etc).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.