DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Legend
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last night, my hd tivo's hard drive ran out of space for the first time since the upgrade.

I assumed that it would delete the oldest recordings not marked to be saved automatically to make room for new recordings but that didn't happen. It stopped recording one show right in the middle and didn't record the next one at all. After I manually deleted a few things, it started recording again.

Is this a known issue with 6.3a?

· Banned
4,642 Posts
I've read about that either here or on TCF. Mine both fill up with suggestions and they get deleted first. I've not had my units fill with scheduled recorded shows.

· Impossible Dreamer
5,525 Posts
heathramos said:
last night, my hd tivo's hard drive ran out of space for the first time since the upgrade.

I assumed that it would delete the oldest recordings not marked to be saved automatically to make room for new recordings but that didn't happen. It stopped recording one show right in the middle and didn't record the next one at all. After I manually deleted a few things, it started recording again.

Is this a known issue with 6.3a?
We have no idea what is "known" to D* (I'm sure if you reported it you would be told you were the first). However, multiple folks have indeed reported that happening to them.

· Hall Of Fame
2,473 Posts
Wierd so It will delete suggestions but not recorded programs? I know last night I went to play sometime on the HR10-250 but it had turned folders off and I had to turn them back on. Also I swear that I thinks it's losing on of the tuners sometimes. Does it let you like UTV that it's lost or found a tuner? I don't see anything like that in history.

· Legend
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the audio dropouts are getting annoying too

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.