Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this is the second time I've had this happen:

I schedule a program to record. The program starts and I go to watch it later, about 30 minutes into an hour program.

I choose to watch from "My Playlist" rather than from the "Guide". When the show is over, the HR20 doesn't seem to know what to do. It won't exit out into "Live Tv" and it eventually locks up and becomes completely unresponsive.

I've had this happed in FA and now again with 10B.

One more side note. The program I was watching, (with my 4 year old) was the Charlie Brown special. I was using the Slip button to run through the commercials, but whenever I pressed it, the number telling me how many times I pressed it was not appearing. Then when the show was over I could not select any more programs from the "List" and could not go into Live TV. The box locked up. I went back the next morning and it was still locked up. RBR.

·
Hall Of Fame
2,019 Posts
That is how I watch a lot of my shows and that has never happened to me. Usually when I get to the end, I either hit back and double dash. Or if I want to keep it for my wife, I will do the jump to beginning (hold down REPLAY for 3 seconds) and then hit stop (so it starts up from the beginning for her) and that takes me back to the list. Mine has never locked up in either of those cases.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.