DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Mentor
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DTV is AGAIN coming out to diagnose my unit. It seems that since last Thrusday, DTV says that the HD locals in the LA area having extreme pixelation and chopped audio every 4-7 seconds.

I am in San Diego and have the issue ... so it appears their virus for HD locals is spreading.

Is anyone in San Diego receiving HD locals correctly? Was DTV accurate when they said most of LA has problems now with HD locals?

·
Icon
770 Posts
jayvista said:
DTV is AGAIN coming out to diagnose my unit. It seems that since last Thrusday, DTV says that the HD locals in the LA area having extreme pixelation and chopped audio every 4-7 seconds.

I am in San Diego and have the issue ... so it appears their virus for HD locals is spreading.

Is anyone in San Diego receiving HD locals correctly? Was DTV accurate when they said most of LA has problems now with HD locals?
The only problems I have had with San Diego HD locals in the past few days is that the sound is often missing on KGTV. This is the same for OTA on my HR10, OTA and sat for the HR20. Other than that, no problems on KFMB or Fox. My antenna rotator has broken and I can't rotate the antenna for LA OTA HD, so I can't confirm that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.