DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
1,849 Posts
Originally posted by DBSOgre
I absolutely hate the Lakers, and they shouldn't even have BEEN in the championship series. BUT, I must say that they played well against New Jersey. If it wasn't for incompetent referees in game 6 of their series with Sacramento, it would have only been a two-peat. I could swear that when one elbows another's head off, that's a foul. Could be wrong though.
While I agree that the Kings got robbed in game 6 - they only have themselves to blame for losing game 7. If they had made one additional free-throw (they missed many), they would have won the series in regulation.

Free throws are a statement of concentration and discipline. Sacramento just didn't have it.

BTW, I am a Laker HATER. The celebrity worship at the games is nauseating. I couldn't care less if Jack and Denzel are there and where they are sitting. Just play the friggin' game.

· Hall Of Fame
1,849 Posts
Originally posted by James_F
I think the first dynasty would win, but the second would be close. You can't ignore how good Michael Jordan was. I'm sure he would have carried the other Bulls... What a great matchup!
After watching MJ dispatch my home team two years in a row in the finals, I have ultimate respect for MJ. He was fundamentally the best player ever.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.