DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Godfather
326 Posts
After living in Chicago for 20+ years, and being in town/seeing the Bulls' "three-peat" championship, and their rings in the early 90's, I gotta say...

I have never seen a more boring Championship in the NBA.

Did anyone catch the "news conferences" after the game? I've never seen a team just win a championship be so uninspired, un-excited, nor even happy! Yeah, there were the locker room celebrations, but the expressions on the faces/demeanors of the Lakers killed me. It was as if their attitude was "Eh...big deal...another championship. So what?" Ugh. How disappointing.

And I'm not basing my opinion on the king of boring, monotone press conferences himself, Shaq. Then again, when you can get away with murder in the paint every night, I guess he's entitled to be however he wants to be.

--BearsFan

· Godfather
326 Posts
Originally posted by James_F

Uh, OK...

Everyone just needs to face the fact the Lakers are the best team currently in the NBA. Yea, they get the calls, but that is what the champions get and that is why if Sacramento eventually gets over LA, they will feel much better. You need to get over it. :bang
As much as it's hard for me to admit it as a Bulls fan, I wonder if Phil Jackson's Bulls championship teams would have a shot at dethroning the Lakers.

I'm not so sure the Bulls could win...what a fantasy series that would be!

--BearsFan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.