DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh how funny. This one really made me laugh. Through the years of DN takedowns, some have made more sense than others....but this one, not so much.

Charlie is fighting with HBO over negotiations and is refusing to budge! I mean really, HBO? A service that people pay $15 a month for and that everyone else carries? When will this man ever learn?!?!?!

·
Icon
643 Posts
Dude - if somehow you did not sign a Non-disclosure agreement, you might be in violation of some SEC regulation IF that were true.

If it is not true, it's even more dumb to have posted it...

·
Godfather
256 Posts
kstuart said:
Dude - if somehow you did not sign a Non-disclosure agreement, you might be in violation of some SEC regulation IF that were true.

If it is not true, it's even more dumb to have posted it...
Internal heresay, nothing more. I wouldn't place any stock into it.

·
Banned
989 Posts
Probably just someone claiming to be an ex-employee. These posts should be taken with extreme skepticism.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,356 Posts
exdnemployee said:
Oh how funny. This one really made me laugh. Through the years of DN takedowns, some have made more sense than others....but this one, not so much.

Charlie is fighting with HBO over negotiations and is refusing to budge! I mean really, HBO? A service that people pay $15 a month for and that everyone else carries? When will this man ever learn?!?!?!
I'll take, "Load of crap for $200, Alex"

·
Godfather
351 Posts
kb7oeb said:
Interesting idea though, I don't think I've ever heard of a premium channel being pulled or even being in negotiations.
There are contract negotiations. Some where I read that Dish couldn't pass Dolby 5.1 on Cinemax I think because it wasn't part of the contract they signed to carry. I guess it costs more to have the Dolby.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.