DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Legend
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a LG 37LC2D HDTV. I am just wondering if it is just me that is not able to get any sort of connection via HDMI. I have tried every "quick fix" mentioned in this forum and I get not even a flicker on the TV indicating something might be working.

I am trying to see if maybe my HDMI cable is the problem. I do not think that the cable is at fault because it is the one supplied with the HR10-250 which worked perfectly. I am willing to purchase a new cable but I want to make sure the cable is the problem before I spend the money.

Is the hardware itself or is it the software/firmware that is causing the problem? If it is the hardware, I will call for a replacement.

By the way, connecting the HR20 with component cables works fine. I know that maybe I should just leave well enough alone. But I want to option to connect using HDMI if I am able to.

Your opinions are appreciated.

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
Please add your make and model to the HDMI thread

·
Legend
197 Posts
I would try a different HDMI cable Mike. I am running a HDMI cable from my HR20 to my 50" Sony SXRD with no problems with sound or picture...

·
Legend
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Earl Bonovich said:
Please add your make and model to the HDMI thread
Earl, I have done that already. However, I think I have read that some people with the same TV have been able to get HDMI working. At least temporarily working.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.