Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry Earl,

I know this is a *little* off topic, but I had to dig, while the digging is good.

I'm pretty sure the Lions will blow it in the 4th quarter, but I just had to come out here and cheer before its too late.

Merry Christmas!!!!

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
Not for long...hopefully...that could have been a sack!

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
ROFLMAO! But....he laughs last laughs best (you can tell I'm a long term Bears' fan):rolleyes:

·
Hall Of Fame
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HDTVsportsfan said:
10 to 7 Bears.

That didn't last long. We can close the thread now. :)
As a Dallas fan, you should be able to appreciate the fact that the Lions ALWAYS win against the best teams, when it is absolutely meaningless.

As a life-long Lions fan (did I just admit that?) I can tell you, if I were going to bet on the Lions for one game this year, it would be this one.

Note: I said IF I were going to bet on them - I'm not. :) But this one should get the best odds.

·
Legend
154 Posts
jaywdetroit said:
As a Dallas fan, you should be able to appreciate the fact that the Lions ALWAYS win against the best teams, when it is absolutely meaningless.
As a life-long Lions fan (did I just admit that?) I can tell you, if I were going to bet on the Lions for one game this year, it would be this one.

Note: I said IF I were going to bet on them - I'm not. :) But this one should get the best odds.
As Cowboys fans, he and I sure hope your wrong about that.....We play the Lions next week!

·
Lifetime Achiever
21,331 Posts
ToddD said:
As Cowboys fans, he and I sure hope your wrong about that.....We play the Lions next week!
Guess you are in a no win situation. Lose and the Cowboys were a "best team." Win and they aren't. ;)

Merry Christmas,
Tom

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
ToddD said:
And I'll be there! Go Lions!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
jaywdetroit said:
Sorry Earl,

I know this is a *little* off topic, but I had to dig, while the digging is good.

I'm pretty sure the Lions will blow it in the 4th quarter, but I just had to come out here and cheer before its too late.

Merry Christmas!!!!
and blow it they did in typical Lions fashion... :(

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
:) You are all too funny...

Too bad, I was so busy with the holiday... I didn't get the opportunity to get "worked" up over the progress of the game.

All I knew was that they where winning at the half, and won the game...
Untill I saw the recap shows...

·
Hall Of Fame
2,496 Posts
I couldn't believe that Mike Williams DROPPED the game winning TD IN THE END ZONE when it hit him perfectly. I don't think Kitna could have placed the ball any better if he had walked up and handed it to him. SAD SAD SAD

I am back (home) in Michigan for the holidays to be with my family and watched the game. THEN I got to suffer as my other team I like (outside of the Lions) crapped out - Bengals. Grrrrrr frustrating football day for me.

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Clint Lamor said:
I am back (home) in Michigan for the holidays to be with my family and watched the game. THEN I got to suffer as my other team I like (outside of the Lions) crapped out - Bengals. Grrrrrr frustrating football day for me.
At least your game was fun to watch either way. I don't know who's going to show up week to week now.:nono2: :nono: :nono2: :nono: :nono2: :nono:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.