DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone watch the Lions-Rams game on Sunday Ticket yesterday? As usual, I had all of my games set to record on the DVR. So when the Falcons-Dolphins game went past 4:00pm on the local channel, I checked to make sure the Rams game was starting to record on a Sunday Ticket channel. It was at the intro screen with the team logos, so I figured everything was okay and went back to the Falcons game. When it ended a few minutes later, I switched back to the recording of the Rams game. As I fast-forwarded, they switched to the Packers game for a couple of minutes, then back to the intro screen. When it got to about 4:10, it was obvious something was wrong. So I checked the Sunday Ticket app on my tablet and found that the game was streaming there and the Lions had already scored a touchdown on the first drive. At 4:12, the game finally came on the Sunday Ticket channel, seven minutes into the game.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.