DBSTalk Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
15,561 Posts
I haven't posted here mostly because there are currently 528 "public channels" on Roku and maybe over a thousand "private channels." Some of the free public channels certainly have limited appeal such as Beautiful Homes of Los Angeles. You can access the lists through a site called RokuGuide.com. It's possible that 10% of the public channels might be interesting if I took the time to sort through them all, but I haven't. There are certainly many free or ad-supported channels to peruse.

·
Icon
1,549 Posts
I haven't posted here mostly because there are currently 528 "public channels" on Roku and maybe over a thousand "private channels." Some of the free public channels certainly have limited appeal such as Beautiful Homes of Los Angeles. You can access the lists through a site called RokuGuide.com. It's possible that 10% of the public channels might be interesting if I took the time to sort through them all, but I haven't. There are certainly many free or ad-supported channels to peruse.
Are Roku "channels" equivalent to apps? Sorry we don't do Roku so aren't up on the Roku lingo...:)

·
Registered
811 Posts
FunimationNow is great for anime as well. You can watch anime free with ads or register a free account for some additional features (like bookmarks, watchlists, watching ad supported TV-MA content)

https://www.funimation.com/register/
I'm actually doing the free trial so I can check out "One Piece." So far enjoying both the quality on Funimation along with "One Piece" as well.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.