DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I forgot what thread I started doing this but here is the updated list now that YouTube TV has dropped Fox Sports West, Fox Sports Prime Ticket and YES Network as of March 5, 2020.

Colorfulness Rectangle Font Parallel Pattern

· Icon
1,574 Posts
So unless you are in a couple of specific markets, at $50 per month YTTV still looks like a pretty good deal.

· Hall Of Fame
6,087 Posts
So unless you are in a couple of specific markets, at $50 per month YTTV still looks like a pretty good deal.
It is, arguably the best of the cable/sat replacement streamers. But the 'couple' of specific markets with missing RSNs are very big markets, possibly even the 2 biggest markets.

Hulu+Live would be right behind YTTV and ATT TV behind that though it has offerings with bigger channel counts.

For sports fans, streaming presents some challenges. For those of us less enamored of sports, the choices are easier I think.

Reactions: mjwagner

· Registered
2,550 Posts
Can't figure why AT&T TV doesn't carry its own AT&T Sportnets? AT&T Sportnet Rocky Mountain (Rockies) is not available on any streaming service. If Comcast drops it this summer (rumor) DirecTV will be the only way for me to get it.

· AllStar
130 Posts
Can't figure why AT&T TV doesn't carry its own AT&T Sportnets? AT&T Sportnet Rocky Mountain (Rockies) is not available on any streaming service. If Comcast drops it this summer (rumor) DirecTV will be the only way for me to get it.
It has to do with the fact AT&T does not have streaming rights to the NHL, that is why only Southwest launched on FuboTV. Well the Denver feed does not carry any NHL the Utah & Vegas feeds of Rocky Mountain do. (Golden Knights) In theory could of launched it in the Denver area only but it has not happened yet.

· Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

· Icon
570 Posts
For those in the Cubs TV footprint, Marquee is now live on HuluLive live.

· Premium Member
4,079 Posts
For those in the Cubs TV footprint, Marquee is now live on HuluLive live.
I'll have to try out the free trial on Hulu Live TV as DirecTV, Marquee, and MLB all say I am out of the Cubs footprint this year (this year is the first year I have never been in the Cubs footprint) while Hulu Live TV says my zip code will get Marquee.

· Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Is this chart specifically for in-market as opposed to out of market availability?
That chart is based on if that provider offers the RSN in-market only. Currently none of the OTT services makes an RSN available to out-of-market subs.

Reactions: ThaPhenom

· Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
See also: Dodgers channel on channel 690

Effective April 8, 2020 AT&T TV Now becomes your cord-cutting exclusive home for Spectrum SportsNet (Lakers) and Spectrum SportsNet LA! For those who want a pay-TV experience with modern features fret not AT&T has a new solution for you called AT&T TV! If you live outside of Spectrum's footprint and have Cox (or another non-U-Verse cable provider) have Dish, can't get DirecTV? Then AT&T TV is perfect for your Dodger and Lakers needs!

· Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Small correction, NESN is on YouTubeTV. Could see it being a issue when the contract is up.
Sorry about NESN and the long delay. I fixed it :) Thank you for spotting the error :)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.