DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
1,117 Posts
I like the idea of an open-all-the-time chat room. That would be cool. During Charlie Chats, we Dish customers can try to point out anything different about the first 15 or 20 minutes compared to the former Charlie Chats. :)

·
Banned
6,968 Posts
Chris has opened a poll about the chat room in the General Area.

I myself feel the chat should only be open durring special events. I feel it its Open 24/7 no one will use it as chances are no one will be in there when someone wants to chat.

I feel that besides Charlie Chats and Tech Chats we could have some special chats setup for big news days. The opening of the chat would be announced in the General area, and should also be listed in our main header.

·
Hall Of Fame
7,657 Posts
You should set it up to be on only a few hours a day at a certain time and if it goes well then expand the hours and then maybe it could remain on all the time if the demand is there, if not have it cut back in hours per day or only certain days a week or one day a week based on how well it works and find out the best way that it can work in this way, kind of like experimenting on this.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.