DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
5,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone watched it? Is it anygood? Ratings the last 2 weeks have been good.

Dead Zone is looking very lively on USA Network.

The original drama scored a stellar 4.4 overnight metered-market rating Sunday night for its second episode.

The series premiere earned a 4.7 rating June 17.

Dead Zone stars Anthony Michael Hall as a young man who emerges from a coma with psychic powers.

·
Your Neighborhood Liasion
12,527 Posts
I watched the first 2 episodes of this last night, and I have to say that I liked it. It isn't stellar entertainment, but it is fun. It also stars Nicole de Boer who you may remember from the final season of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (she played Ezri Dax). The series was created and is executive produced by Michael Piller (also from Star Trek fame). The writing on the pilot ep was top notch, and I think this series has decent potential.

·
Godfather
309 Posts
I like it. In my opinion it is very good. It kept me in suspense in the first episode and the second episode was ok.

·
Arcane Movie Trivia King
1,806 Posts
it's interesting, but i think it would have been better if the old flame's child wasn't his-that's too convenient a plot twist and obviously at some point she's gonna leave her husband for him-i think if the son was the deputy's, then any choice she had to make would have more weight and consequence...

·
Banned
11,498 Posts
I saw the movie, but forgot all all about the show, I'll try to catch the next episode.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts