DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Godfather
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many still haven't gotten back their CW local station, it's still not available in the Chattanooga area? How long does it take, the new season is approaching half way and at this time I have no way to get any CW stations via DirecTV. Never understood why Direct never had any of the superstations, I have all kinds of CW stations available on Dish, but not even one on Direct.

·
Legend
188 Posts
rebkell said:
How many still haven't gotten back their CW local station, it's still not available in the Chattanooga area? How long does it take, the new season is approaching half way and at this time I have no way to get any CW stations via DirecTV. Never understood why Direct never had any of the superstations, I have all kinds of CW stations available on Dish, but not even one on Direct.
Here in the Twin Cities in Minnesota, we get WUCW (Channel 23) through DirecTV; it was the WB affiliate before the merger and just went on uninterrupted after the switch.

·
Godfather
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bobnielsen said:
According to the Directv web site WFLI, channel 53, carries CW programming in Chatanooga.
WFLI does carry CW programming, but it's not in my guide for Directv, it was there and then it disappeared in September sometime, and I haven't seen it since. I actually don't sub to the locals on Direct, I have cable and Dish, but the guide does show what is available and 53 has been gone for the last several months.

·
Godfather
306 Posts
D* doesn't carry our CW either. We were getting the WB affiliate from down in San Diego until the switch. Now, CW is carried in the area on a sub-channel of the CBS affiliate (46.2), but D* hasn't picked it up.

I missed a week of shows (I watch Smallville and Smackdown mostly) and just went out and bought an indoor antenna. I contacted D* and the local channels and got the usual "we are working on it" speeches. :confused: Something about this is bogus.

The downside to my set up is that I have the R-15 which has no OTA capability, so I don't have a way to tape the CW shows I watch:( And for now, i am not buying any more electronics:nono2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.