DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Motion on the screen is Laggy. Horrible Frame Rate Motion. Plays start then Pause for a second or two and then jump to LIVE action. VERY Frustrating to watch. Other channels are NOT experiencing this. Very hard to watch.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah it's the local NBC Station that has the issue because all my other channels are fine & the weather here is good no rain or snow it is a sunny day.

·
Icon
3,280 Posts
in my area the FOX game had issues on all 3 providers. (fios D* and cox) it was like a bad internet stream.. and after the game on NBC SNL had a lot of break up issues. NextStar owns both stations in my market WAVY (NBC) WVBT (Fox) and both have the same studio. Duopoly i think its called... but yea In my market the station may have had issues due to recent snow storm...

hope they fixed it.

·
Administrator
434 Posts
I keep an OTA TiVo just to compare my locals over the antenna to what DTV is showing me. Sometimes it's quite a difference.

·
Icon
3,280 Posts
i wish genie 2 did LCC or OTA

·
Go Pack Go!!!!
2,614 Posts
i wish genie 2 did LCC or OTA
That’s why I stuck with my 54 with my 21’s plus all the extra tuners on the 24’s with my setup. Also, I can count the number of times on one hand in the last 5 years that I needed two 4K streams at the same time.

Reactions: harsh
1 - 8 of 8 Posts