DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
207 Posts
Rabbit ears don't work, I only get a few locals, most don't work. I'm going to try an antenna in the attic and see if that goes. Problem with YTTV, Hulu and most of the others are the RSNs, they don't have them. So if the rabbit ears solution doesn't work, I'll probably head back to DirecTV
YouTube TV does offer SNY. If the Mets are your main team then you might be in business. If you are looking for MSG and YES then Directv Stream is your only streaming option. If you want WPIX just for Yankees games you could see those games on Amazon Prime.

·
207 Posts
Yankees here, so SNY does me no good. As for WPIX, my son watches all the comic book shows so that's why it's important to have.
A classic streaming dilemma. The antenna idea is good since it gives you flexibility. You want VHF elements since WPIX and WNET are high VHF signals. Another viewing method for PBS is the streaming apps offered by NJ PBS and WNET and WLIW. YouTube TV offers Connecticut PBS and WLIW and WNET in the NY Metro area. With no contracts you could go with Directv Stream during the baseball season and substitute the lower priced YouTube TV during the baseball off-season. There is a possibility that YES will be offered direct to consumer next season but I think it is less likely to be offered than the fully owned Sinclair RSNs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.